How to Use:
- Make sure clients eye are firmly closed. Do one eye at a time.
- Squeeze out a small amount (a blob the size of your small fingernail) onto your stone/plate)
- Using a cotton swab or micro swab/applicator, dab the gel onto the top and bottom of the lashes, covering the lashes with a thin layer of gel.
- Leave for between 1-3 minutes for partial removal or 5-10 minutes for overall removal
- Using 2 swabs, one on top and one on bottom, gripping the lashes, gently slide them off forward. The false lash should slide right off without any resistance.
- If there’s resistance, leave the gel on for another 60-120 secs, then try again.
- Wipe eyes clean and cleanse with lash cleanser and dry.
If any of the gel leaks into clients eye, your client may feel a bit of a sting from the remover, this is normal. The sting should go away within 5-10 mins once the gel has been cleaned off.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For Professional Use Only
- In any cases of an allergy please consult physician
- If gel remover enters into your clients eye, the client will experience a stinging sensation eye rinse well with lash cleanser
Do not store under direct sunlight and keep in a cool place.
Unopened Shelf Life is 1 year. Opened product use within 6 months
€13.50 – €15.50
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.